Change
I don’t know why, but the first associations with the word “change” which come to my mind are changes in people’s lives.
As I recall my own life I can see how I changed since I was a little child. Back in those days I was a very shy and timid girl. But several changes of places of living gave me a very helpful experience. Every time I had to make new friends and so I became more communicative and it’s now much easier for me to get on with people, no matter what the situation is. These changes had a great influence on my character.
As I recall my own life I can see how I changed since I was a little child. Back in those days I was a very shy and timid girl. But several changes of places of living gave me a very helpful experience. Every time I had to make new friends and so I became more communicative and it’s now much easier for me to get on with people, no matter what the situation is. These changes had a great influence on my character.

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий