The need of the forthcoming flight scared me to death.
It happens all the time when there is no other way of getting somewhere by means of other transport. My heart starts beating faster, my palms become sweaty and I start panic every time I board. I just simply can't understand how it is possible for such a huge machine not to fall down. I can't be sure that all the engines work well and that the plane was checked properly before the flight. But even if it was done, good-order planes also crush sometimes...
Someday I hope to overcome this irrational fear, but until that I try to use other means of travel.
Someday I hope to overcome this irrational fear, but until that I try to use other means of travel.

2 комментария:
The task is done bliriantly according to the all criteria.The content correspondes to the topic of the written piece.Helen sticks to the point and at the same time she reflects upon her own emotions.As to the organization of the text, it's logically ordered and devided into paragraphs appropriately.Grammar, vocabulary and spelling have no comments as all the grammatical and lexical forms are chosen correctly and carefully.
But the only thing I would change is the word "sweaty"(wrong word choice),as it has rather unpleasant meaning, I would put just "wet" instead of it.
I think you understood the task perfectly, by explaining the "irrational fear" that you have when thinking about the forthcomimg flight. I haven't noticed any grammatical or spelling mistakes, so this component is done brilliantly. I just want to replace the word "sweaty" by the word "wet", as this adjective is more commonly used with the noun palm.
Отправить комментарий